15 Person Maximum Occupancy
|Rental Fee|| Weeknight:|| Fri+Sat Package:|
|Undergrads|| $135/night|| $375/weekend|
|Other Affiliates|| $162/night|| $470/weekend|
In addition to the reservation price of the cabin, please be ready to pay a $40 cash security deposit for Collins when you check in.
Visit our new Online Reservation Assistant to find out if it's available for your visit!
Please check the calendar for availability for the dates you’re interested in, even if the dates are in a month not yet open yet. Dippikill periodically accepts full facility rentals in advance of when reservation dates would normally open.
Collins Lodge was respectfully named for former University at Albany President Evan Collins. The first log lodge constructed at Dippikill this is truly the definition of Adirondack. Collins offers a cook stove for cooking and a grand central fireplace for heat. We supply five (5) gallons of water to start your stay. The sleeping area is an open second floor area. The addition of three skylights add to the natural light in the lodge.
- Collins was the first cabin built at Dippikill and was named after University at Albany President Collins
- 15 person maximum occupancy
- Two floors with the upstairs acting as a bunk room
- 4 bunk beds and 7 single beds
- Huge central fire place
- Large wood cook stove
- Utensils and cooking gear provided
- No lighting or electricity
- Skylights to bring in natural lights
- Refillable water container provided
- Campfire ring
- Stocked woodshed